- 20% of your customers drive 80% of your business, so make sure you are focusing your efforts on keeping them engaged with your business and thinking of you even when they are not on-site. The best way to do this is through a loyalty program that engages these customers via text message marketing. The loyalty rewards entice them join your program and the regular engagement with offers and information of value keep them coming back.
- Highly-engaged customers become your EVANGELISTS. They become experts on your brand and if you make it easy for them, they will actively share offers you text out with their friends, expanding your database even further.
- Highly-engaged customers are LOYAL and will stick with you for the long haul. They are also the most responsive, since they have to give you permission to send text offers, when one comes in, they will read it. Quickly. 98% of all text messages are read within 5 minutes. There is no more effective form of communication available today.
- Be generous with your rewards program. Don’t make customers leap over tall buildings for a meager discount. They will tire quickly of this and opt out. When calculating what you can afford to give back to customers, calculate what their likely total spend might be over 5-6 visits and then rebate them 10% back once they reach that milestone. If it takes your customer more than a few months to reach the 6th visit, then lower the bar. It’s better to reward more often than to make a customer wait so long that they have forgotten why they joined your program in the first place.
- Make sure all offers you text out are of value to your customer. There can be an occasional informational text, but make sure you pepper those with regular promotional discounts, early access or other special things not available to the general public. And make sure you offer an incentive to join your program. Those businesses which offer a sign-up incentive see their databases grow 500% faster than those that do not offer anything.
After someone does business with you, then what?
Imagine someone walks in and make a purchase, buys a service or dines in your restaurant. You’re happy, because they increased your revenue for that day. But now what?
How Do You Get Them Back?
Did they have a good experience? You really don’t know unless they left you a review. They paid their bill. That’s good. You don’t know where they live, or why they stopped in. Or how to get them back.
Now what if you could build a long lasting relationship with that customer? That’s a big ask of someone to do within a 30 second to 1-minute transaction window. It requires ongoing engagement. Who has time for that? Small business owners already wear too many hats.
This is where Mobile High 5 does its magic. We ensure those dollars spent come back in the door another time. And another time and when they come back we are going to incentivize them to spend more. Thanks to technology and innovative processes, we leverage the power of texting, sweepstakes, rewards, promotions, and reminders to call people back into your place of business. All without the need for customers to download an app.
Customized to you, we develop a plan based on your business goals and marketing strategies so we maximize customer engagement to build a long and meaningful relationship which ensures repeat business.
And we do it by providing white glove service. With ridiculous responsiveness to our clients.
“Mobile High 5 is a great way to reach out to customers. Their team is extremely responsive and this allows for quick turn around w promos. Very happy with them.” – Greg Ramirez, Exton Beverage